Next Saturday Bootcamp: March 9, 16, 23, 2024 (online- three student limit!)
Each Saturday session is held online from 9:00am – 12:00pm
Peacemaker Lab Kids provides Biblical training to help youth (ages 7-12) have more peace with God, themselves and others. This training helps kids avoid common mistakes and learn to:
- Effectively communicate their perspective with kindness and understanding
• Promote honesty, accountability and empathy through self-reflection
• Clear up misunderstandings before tensions escalate
• Listen actively and put themselves in others' shoes
• Turn to God for healing of emotional wounds
- Forgive or release with compassion
- Deal with offenses
Important! Please note that at least one parent must have taken the Be In Health "For My Life Course" or the Community of Thrivers "Parents Peacemakers Challenge"/"Parents Peacemakers Camp" before enrolling your child in the Peacemakers Lab.
In the Lab, your child will:
Learn Biblical method to identifying and resisting the work of evil spirits in their lives, so they can be happy and whole
Learn effective communication strategies, so they can have better relationships with God, themselves and others
Receive ministry to overcome specific blocks to peace, so that they can thrive
Dr. Tenickia Polk, an award-winning educator and a Christian counselor directs this exciting and very productive program.
Small virtual classes of no more than three students will be used during the course to provide individualized instruction and knowledge acquisition.
This special introductory rate is made available through grant funding.
As part of our all-encompassing curriculum, we mail students a Peacemaker Lab Kit loaded with engaging hands-on materials to foster learning and retention. Chat and Chew sessions are 15-minute daily chances for students to engage in meaningful self-discovery and mentoring conversations.
- High dosage training- small class size with a limit of three students
- Bootcamp Kit of manipulatives and activities included
- Daily thought-provoking Chat and Chew sessions
- 4 days, 6 hours of high-quality small-group instruction
Tuition: $375 per student plus materials fee of $55 (special introduction enrollment rate of $0 plus materials fee of $55)
Steps to Enroll
Step 1: Pay the tuition and/or materials fee
Step 2: Complete the registration form here to receive your materials and complete enrollment: https://forms.gle/cszvNPiN2Dzt3U9s9